Thursday October 31st
- Cityswarm Halloween – This event will take place in Wrightwood Park (on Wrightwood and Ashland) starting at 7:30. The cost of the event is $39. Food truck food from Baby Cakes, Curried, Schnitzel King, and Beyond Borders will be featured. See http://www.cityswarmchicago.com/truck–treat.html for more details.
- Fischman Liquors (on Milwaukee and Lawrence) is having their bi-weekly Tap This! Catch Caponies Express, Glutton Force 5, and Wagyu Wagon. Details forthcoming.
- Chili cook-off at the Garage (116 N. Aberdeen) from 5pm-8pm. These food trucks will be serving up chili: The Salsa Truck, Husky Hog BBQ, The Fat Shallot, Haute and Ready. Sweetness provided by The Gladwell and Beaver’s Donuts
Friday November 1st
- Eat to the Beat – Harris Theater (205 E Lower Randolph) – 11:00am – 1:00pm – Featuring Flirty Cupcakes, Chicago Lunch Box and The Fat Shallot. Details here: http://www.harristheaterchicago.org/events/2013-2014-season/etb1–deeply-rooted
- First Fridays at Archer Liquors (5996 S Archer Ave) 6pm-9pm: Featuring Chicago Cupcake, La Adelita, Soups in the Loop, and Windy City Patty Wagon
- Arte de los Muertos (1835 South Halsted): 7-10pm featuring Tamale Spaceship and Baby Cakes. Details: http://www.chicagoartistsresource.org/events/arte-de-los-muertos-day-dead-art-showcase
- Solemn Oath Brewery Tap Room (1661 Quincy Ave #179, Naperville IL) – 5pm-8:30. Featuring The Salsa Truck. Details: http://solemnoathbrewery.com/events/ Saturday